It doesn’t take hurricane-force winds to damage a roof. In fact, winds as low as 50 mph can cause issues that require wind damage repair! Whether your roof has missing shingles or more serious damage following a severe weather event, our storm damage restoration team will return it to its pre-storm condition.
That’s what Gale Force Roofing & Restoration has done for many Florida-area homeowners. Our commitment to quality has made us a top choice for restoration services, and it only takes a quick look at our customer reviews to see why you want us on your side! We’ll walk you through the entire restoration process, including assisting with insurance claims.
We hope you’ll never need our restoration services, but we’ll be here if you do!
Experienced Roof Restoration Professionals
When the winds blow and leave damage behind, our roof restoration team springs into action to get the ball rolling on the roof repair process. We offer comprehensive services that include:
- Roof Inspection: Our team thoroughly inspects wind-damaged shingles to be sure all issues are identified and included in your claim.
- Temporary Measures: Depending on the damage and continuing weather conditions, we’ll provide tarp-up services to protect your home until the needed repairs are made.
- Premium Products: Gale Force Roofing & Restoration is an Owens Corning Platinum Preferred Contractor, and we’re proud to offer these high-performance roof shingles to our customers.
- Insurance Claims Assistance: We make sure you have all the documentation required so that your claim will be properly valued.
- Impressive Warranties: Our industry-leading warranties ensure you can count on us long after the repairs are complete. Since we’re local, you’ll always know where to find us!
Contact Our Wind Damage Restoration Specialists Today
Gale Force Roofing & Restoration provides expert storm damage restoration services throughout the Florida area, and we help our customers enjoy a stress-free experience from start to finish. Contact us today to learn more and to schedule an inspection and no-cost consultation! Just give us a call or fill out our online form now.